including new lenses, audio, better mounting options and better images.
Caddx has launched a new competitor in the HD FPV camera category.
Cadd Turtle is a mini fpv camera that supports 1080p 60fps and is divided into two parts:
FPV camera and HD DVR board. Users who are constantly deciding whether to use a
high-definition On May Find the this Option Camera Motion A Great Fit for Their Needs,
WHO ESPECIALLY Those are interested in Reducing The weight of Heavy-Duty .But Still
Cameras want Sports HD Recording .
Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
TV system: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fps
Power input: DC 4.5-20V
FPV FOV: 155°
Record field of view: 170 ° C
Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
Image resolution: 2 megapixels
Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
Working current: 380mA @ 5V / 160mA @ 12V (low power consumption)
OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)
Video file: MP4
Electronic shutter: PAL: 1 / 50-100,000 NTSC: 1 / 60-100, 100
Signal to noise ratio: > 60dB (AGC OFF)
Video output: CVBS
Max Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required.
Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)
Net weight: 12 grams (more or less)
Color: red / black
- New Turbo Eye lens
- More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset holes!
- Wrapped cable
- Default image setting improvements
Quick Operation Guide:
- 1. Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
- 2. Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop video recording.
- 3. Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
- 4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
- Note: The camera requires at least an 8G Class 10 SD card.
- Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
- Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.
1 x 4pin FPV silicon cable (expanded to 2-pin connector for OSD board and 3-pin connector for FPV)